PACE Packager Hub is an end-to-end ecosystem for managing teams and application packaging processes: starting with submitting a new packaging order and ending with downloading the delivered output package. It operates as a joining link between customers, supervisors, packaging engineers, and the tools they use. The solution is pre-configured for the packaging processes and based on the best practices. Moreover, it provides extensive customization options.
PACE Packager Hub consists of the on-premise server that has the web interface and desktop app client.
Enhance Your Packaging Experience with the Two Modules of the PACE Packager Hub
PACE Packager Hub consists of the Task Manager and Repository Manager.
Task Manager includes A-Z predefined templates and processes that enable the clients to place and track orders right in the system, while engineers can effectively manage the workflow without missing anything important.
Repository Manager is a unified workplace for file and package management. It allows users to upload/download, review, store, and share packages and their resources, taking advantage of the built-in file integrity system. Packagers can conveniently deliver final packages to customers in one click. At the same time, customers benefit from simple downloading the ready package from the web portal.
Benefits of PACE Packager Hub:
- possibility to manage the complete lifecycle of orders and packages in one place
- support of multiple isolated projects
- pre-configured specific packaging processes
- standardized & centralized tool-driven approach
- unified workplace for package and file management
- customizable automation for projects
- central place for communication within the team and the customers
- integration with PACE Suite or other software packaging tools
Try PACE Packager Hub Now!