PACE Suite: Major Updates to Expect in 2021
October, 13, 2020
The PACE Suite is a customer-driven product for fast and easy application packaging procedures. We are continuously improving and adding new features to help you effectively manage your daily packaging routines.
The new release is expected in early 2021 and based on customer feedback. It will feature two brand new tools that resolve operational challenges for packaging service delivery with a high customization level of the workflow and enhanced functionality.
PACE Suite now empowers team cooperation and management of the complete lifecycle of orders and packages in one place.
The two new modules are:
- The Task Manager (TM) is a web-based solution that allows ordering and tracking packages, responding to requests, checking SLAs, and invoice management of multiple projects. Comparing with the project tracking solutions, e.g. Jira, the new Pace Suite tool will concentrate solely on application packaging activities: managing, tracking tasks, and easy following of the workflow without missing anything important. Additionally, TM comes with analytics regarding overdue orders, the number of new orders, reported bugs, team workload balance, and more.
- The Repository Manager (RM) is a desktop app that provides users with a unified workplace to upload/download, store, and share packages and their resources, taking advantage of the built-in file integrity system.
RM supports various storages such as Windows Share and FTP. With RM, packagers can run predefined and user-defined automation: archive packages, create version control snapshots, restore packages to these snapshots, and deliver final packages to customers.
The solution meets expert requirements and eases the work of the packaging process, in manual and automated modes, providing the following benefits to its users:
- An in-depth customization of packaging processes and support of multiple isolated clients and projects.
- A consolidated platform for communication between all parties involved in the packaging activities, including such features as internal notes, public requests, email notifications to stakeholders, etc.
- High end-customers experience due to clean and intuitive user interface and transparent management functionality.
- Full-cycle package management as a one-stop-shop solution.
- Support the use of automation scripts.
- The search functionality enables quick and convenient identification via keywords among external package attributes and internal package content.
The new PACE Suite will comprise the full spectrum of packaging activities, offering a secure, accessible, easy-to-use, and customizable solution for packaging teams and customers.
Order here now!