Core new features:
- Microsoft Windows 10 support PACE Suite 3.5.5 release brings enhanced MSI packages creation in Microsoft Windows 10 environment.
- Refined Find/Replace function
The Find/Replace functionality got the following improvements and bug fixes:
- New Comparison Type option for safe and precise replacement functionality
- Auto-selecting of the currently opened MSI table for the Table field
- Better ‘Replace’ and ‘Replace All’ functionality
- Informative result messages
- Detailed directory tree The Files Tab of the MSI Editor will display complete structure of directories and their files even if there are directories with the same target paths. Now you can see and manage such directories.
- New Exclusion filter MSI Generator obtained new Exclusion filter for Microsoft Windows 8/8.1/10 and improved the existing ones. Now your packages will become tidier.
- Fixed rare application crashes during file importing
- Fixed bugs related to the registry (.REG) import
- Applying MS Transform files (MST) will now complete without errors
- Fixed all reported problems with MSI comparing
- No more crashes or unexpended results during Undo/Redo operations
- Generating package reports should not result in errors anymore
- Files Tab will now display a correct folder structure
- Fixed Features/Components Tab components sometimes disappear after editing their options
- Made amendments to updating existing values in MSI tables after the importing new values from files
- Fixed an issue with automatic changing of the Custom Action type after updating the Source field
- Fixed a bunch of UI bugs.
Share this blog article: