PACE Suite is an advanced application packaging tool developed by Infopulse. Featuring an intuitive user interface, PACE Suite enables the creation and customization of MSI, MSIX, Appx, App-V, and ThinApp packages. The tool utilizes intelligent software wizards to run complex scenarios, specifically automation of quality, safety, and deployment readiness checks.
Follow the link to learn how PACE addresses and solves the application packaging pain-points: receive high quality, less manual work, and quicker time to market.
Get to know the new features, bringing more efficiency into your daily routines.
- Get to know the All-in-One Pace Suite: How to master the whole application packaging process: Assess & Discover, Package & Re-package, Test & Validate, Deploy, Patch & Upgrade, and Reporting & Documentation. We will pay specific attention to:
- Precise capturing and pure packages: get all out of your discovery phase and be able to detect and capture permissions, work with filters and avoid noise by excluding unnecessary resources;
- Automation of packaging: streamline your recurring packaging processes via different processing modes, setting rules by the help of the user interface, writing batch scripts or using the more flexible existing Active Scripting functionality;
- Bypass the MSIX limitations: do you want a legacy Win32 app to work in a MSIX container? We will show you what fixes need to be applied.
- System search
- INI editor
- Export & Replace files
- MSI signing
- Flexibility in choosing the license model, best fitting your needs
- Availability of short-term licenses
- All included: customer service and support, free product upgrades and maintenance
- Leonid Zhelnovsky – Head of Application Packaging Practice, Infopulse
- Jan Keil – VP of Marketing Infopulse, IT Compliance & Security Evangelist