June, 15, 2021
We released a new PACE Suite 5.6.2 with improvements for Setup Capture, MSI Generator and MSI Editor to ensure that your operations with the solution are faster and error-free.
We have fixed the following issues based on the customer feedback:
- Crashes during capturing.
- The built MST contained all resources of the project instead of the difference between the project and the specified MSI.
- Setting the wrong bitness for a component that uses x64 directories on building MST.
- Issue with propagating permissions in built MSI for registry keys under WOW6432Node in the x64 packages.
- Problem with defining permissions for the just created new registry key in the project.
- The newly-added folders of the project were displayed incorrectly sometimes.
- Crash on opening broken project files.
- The generated APPV package could not be installed due to the error “Package manifest is invalid”.
- Issue with APPV applications and their shortcuts.
- On import, selecting a file with the size 2GB and greater led to errors.
- Displaying the completion results after (re-)building CABs and saving MSI.
This update is recommended to all customers with active maintenance. Please check your PACE Suite and follow the new update pop-up instructions.