New PACE Suite 3.5 is out now!
February 01, 2016 | Application Packaging & Virtualization |
We are happy to inform you that the new release – PACE Suite 3.5 – is available for download and purchase starting now!
Download the Free Trial >
Buy Now >
Please take notice of the extended functionality, changes to existing pricing policies and updates to the PACE Suite licensing policy coming with the new release.
1. The Functionality of PACE Suite 3.5 brings the following features:
2. PACE Suite Pricing and Licensing Policies
Starting from February 2016, there will be three new types of licenses available:
- Repackage any installation to MSI/App-V/ThinApp packages
- Tailor and customize MSI
- Author and edit MSI/MST
- Patch package creation
- Powerful MSI database tables editor
- Packaging Standards profiles can be shared among a team
- Create App-V 5 packages
- Create Discovery Documentation
- Integration with Microsoft SCCM 2007/2012
- Package Complexity Estimation
- Generate Custom Package Reports
- Advanced Quality Assistance
Whether you are:
- Service Provider
you are welcome to purchase a license matching your business needs!
Learn more about the licenses >
3. PACE Suite Annual Maintenance and Support
Licenses purchased starting from February 2016 will be perpetual. Moreover, you get access to a whole year of Full Maintenance Service Program.
After the 1st year of free service, the maintenance should be renewed.
The PACE Suite Standard Support provided to all of the end users will include:
- A Freelance packaging engineer providing application packaging and virtualization or consultancy services to your end customers,
- An Enterprise looking for an effective and a cost-friendly app packaging tool to deal with internal app packaging or migration challenges,
- A Service Provider aiming to increase business scope and the efficiency of app management services for your clients,
- 24×7 access to e-mail/web-based/in-application requests
- Updates to the latest PACE Suite versions, including major upgrades
- Patches and Hotfixes for critical issues along with security
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the growing family of PACE Suite users!
Share this blog article: