Back in 2008, with the first introduction of PACE Suite, our product development team has undertaken a customer-driven approach that grants a beneficial synergy between Infopulse as a service provider and its clients as significant contributors to the product optimization process.
We stand by the principle of regular releases of PACE Products (PACE Suite
& PACE Packager Hub
) allowing us to ensure continuous delivery of new added values. This approach enables perpetual development and enhancement of the solutions.
Adherence to agile methodology and the significance of our customers’ contribution enables us to deliver the PACE products exclusively in synergy with current market demand and latest technological trends.
According to the roadmap, the future releases of PACE products will include:
PACE Licensing Server
- Providing a new approach for licenses generation and management
PACE Packager Hub
- Developing API functions for tight integration with clients’ ecosystem
- Introducing the Search feature
- Supporting Custom roles and permissions management
- Setting up Business rules (automation of business processes) feature
- Developing SLA tracker feature
PACE Suite (Extended MSI & IntuneWin)
- Adding wizards for managing ODBC, Fonts, Certificates installation, Close apps
- Creating IntuneWin packages
PACE Suite (MSIX Edition)
- Providing a separate MSIX Editor with native support of existing and new features
PACE Packager Hub Cloud
- Introducing a cloud version of the PACE Packager Hub solution
- Adding support for cloud storage services (OneDrive, DropBox, Google Drive, etc.)
Since all PACE Products are customer-driven, we see it as a great advantage and encourage our clients to leave their feedback about the product and request any new features they think would add value to the solutions.