Back in 2008, with the first introduction of PACE Suite, our product development team has undertaken a customer-driven approach that grants a beneficial synergy between Infopulse as a service provider and its clients as significant contributors to the product optimization process.
We stand by the principle of quarterly releases of PACE Products (PACE Suite
& PACE Packager Hub
) allowing us to ensure continuous delivery of new added values. This approach enables perpetual development and enhancement of the solutions.
Adherence to agile methodology and the significance of our customers’ contribution enables us to deliver the PACE products exclusively in synergy with current market demand and latest technological trends.
The future releases of PACE products will include:
- UI for Installation Dialogs
- UI for ODBC
- Editor of MSIX packages
- UI for Close Apps
- Support of Microsoft Intune
- Library of commonly used Custom Actions
- Improved UX/UI
- Library of Redistributables
- Dependency Scanner
- UI for File Text Replace
PACE Packager Hub
- API for tight integration with clients’ ecosystem
- SLA Tracker
- UI/UX improvements
- Email notifications improvements
- Deep integration with PACE Suite and third-party tools
- Custom Roles and Permissions
- Cloud version of the PACE Packager Hub
- Support for cloud storage services (OneDrive, Drop Box, Google Drive, etc.)
Since all PACE Products are customer-driven, we see it as a great advantage and encourage our clients to leave their feedback about the product and request any new features they think would add value to the solutions.