WHAT’S NEW in PACE Suite 3.5.5: 4 New Features and Bug Fixes!
March, 31, 2016
Infopulse is happy to announce the immediate release of PACE Suite 3.5.5 – a powerful tool for application packaging and software virtualization. We strongly recommend and encourage our customers to download and install the updated version of PACE Suite as soon as practically possible. In the updated version of PACE Suite, you will find a number of new features, improvements to existing features and bugs fixes (including those that were reported and confirmed by the PACE Suite community).
Core new features:
- Microsoft Windows 10 support PACE Suite 3.5.5 release brings enhanced MSI packages creation in Microsoft Windows 10 environment.
- Refined Find/Replace function The Find/Replace functionality got the following improvements and bug fixes:
- New Comparison Type option for safe and precise replacement functionality
- Auto-selecting of the currently opened MSI table for the Table field
- Better ‘Replace’ and ‘Replace All’ functionality
- Informative result messages
- Detailed directory tree The Files Tab of the MSI Editor will display complete structure of directories and their files even if there are directories with the same target paths. Now you can see and manage such directories.
- New Exclusion filter MSI Generator obtained new Exclusion filter for Microsoft Windows 8/8.1/10 and improved the existing ones. Now your packages will become tidier.
Our team is constantly working to improve our clients’ experience with PACE Suite. Your feedback is very valuable – please report bugs and request new features on PACE Suite official forums. Stay tuned for more updates to PACE Suite coming soon!
- Fixed rare application crashes during file importing
- Fixed bugs related to the registry (.REG) import
- Applying MS Transform files (MST) will now complete without errors
- Fixed all reported problems with MSI comparing
- No more crashes or unexpended results during Undo/Redo operations
- Generating package reports should not result in errors anymore
- Files Tab will now display a correct folder structure
- Fixed Features/Components Tab components sometimes disappear after editing their options
- Made amendments to updating existing values in MSI tables after the importing new values from files
- Fixed an issue with automatic changing of the Custom Action type after updating the Source field
- Fixed a bunch of UI bugs.
Share this blog article: